Barn with Loft
High-profile barn, 8/12 pitch roof, for versatile storage or openness.
Horse Barn with Loft
The high-profile modular barn, featuring an 8/12 pitch roof, caters to loft enthusiasts. Opt for loft-free design for total clearance and openness. Save with an attic truss system, enabling future loft addition. Our barns accommodate overhangs, a customer favorite.
Our prefab horse stalls match stick-built quality. High-profile barns offer ample hay storage or potential living quarters on the second floor. Choose 10' or 12' center aisle, leave space open above stalls, or add a full loft with a plywood floor, wooden staircase, gable door, and window. Consider a wash stall, enjoying the same standard features as other modular barn styles.
Initially, pre-built sections are aligned to create the center aisle. Subsequently, roof trusses are installed for this horse barn.
Our team prepares to complete the roof and construct overhangs for this horse barn.
We install an insulated metal roof (upgrade), stain the horse barn, and hang the doors.
- MODULAR – comes in two pieces with the roof built on site
- Maximum three day installation
- 6×6 Pressure treated base rail
- Rough sawn oak framing
- Rough sawn pine board & batten siding
- SYP T&G stall fronts w/ grills
- Set of sliding doors in each end of aisle
- One sliding stall door and window per stall
- 4′ Oak kick boards in stalls
- Full loft with 36? Stairs to loft
- One window and one service door in loft
- Lifetime warranty architectural shingles
- No stain or paint on exterior (optional)
- Preliminary drawings
- 8/12 Roof Pitch